If you have not received the email to set up your Merit account, there may be a few different reasons why:
- The email was sent to your junk/spam
- Go to https://app.merits.com/get-my-merits
- Enter your email address on file with Ohio
- Follow the prompts
- If your email address is not found, please follow the next steps outlining how to change your email address with Ohio
- Ohio has an outdated or wrong email address for you on file.
-To edit your email address in the Scholarship Income Verification System
1. Click on the Safe Home button at the top of the Scholarship Parent Dashboard
2. Click "Manage Email"
3. Click the Edit button to update your Home Email address.
4. Enter the correct email address, select Home from the drop down menu, check the box next to Primary Email button, and click Save
5. After completing the update, you can close that window.
Please note that it may take 1-2 business days for Merit to reflect any email update changes within your Ohio account.
Alternatively, if you have access to the email address on file with Ohio, but would like to receive email notifications from Merit to a different email address, you may add and set a new email address to your Merit profile following these steps: Adding an email to your Merit profile