If you have not received the email to set up your Merit account, here are a few helpful tips:
- The email may have ended up in your junk/spam folder (please check)
- To have the email sent again:
- Go to member.merits.com
- Click "Login"
- Enter your email address on file with Ohio
- Click "Forgot password?"
- If you have an account with Merit, an email will be sent to reset your password, even if a password was not initially created.
- If your email address is not found and you do not receive an email, please follow the next steps outlining how to change your email address with Ohio.
- Ohio may have an outdated or wrong email address for you on file.
- Note: The email address in your OH ID account may not match the email in your Scholarship Parent Dashboard, so please follow the steps below to ensure it does. Email updates may take 2-3 business days to process.
-To edit your email address in the Scholarship Income Verification System
1. Click on the Safe Home button at the top of the Scholarship Parent Dashboard
2. Click "Manage Email"
3. Click the Edit button to update your Home Email address.
4. Enter the correct email address, select Home from the drop down menu, check the box next to Primary Email button, and click Save
5. After completing the update, you can close that window.
Please note that it may take 2-3 business days for Merit to reflect any email update changes within your Ohio account.