Effective November 21, 2022 any physical education activities must comply with the following requirements:
- Be provided through a before or after-school educational program or a camp; and
- Align with the Physical Education Standards as adopted by the State Board of Education and available here (Providers should be able to describe how their program meets these standards.); and
- Services cannot be part of an organized team or league; and
- Fees cannot include the purchase of equipment or uniforms; and
- Fees cannot be used for pay-to-play charges for interscholastic activities.