A receipt is necessary when a service or good has been paid for and the parent/guardian would like to be reimbursed.
An invoice is necessary when a service or good has not been paid for and the parent/guardian would like the service provider to be reimbursed.
The receipts or invoices that are uploaded in the claim process should contain the following information:
- The name of the service provider
- Name of person that purchased the service or good
- Where possible, the name of the child should always be included
- The date the service occurred or will occur
- The date the good was purchased or invoiced
- The date the service was paid for or invoiced
- The total amount paid or invoiced