Services must start on or after July 1, 2022, to qualify for reimbursement.
- Before- or after-school educational programs;
- An educational program means a class, workshop, or educational experience to develop knowledge, understanding, and skills relevant to the student’s individual learning needs.
- Day camps, including camps for academics, music, and arts;
- Tuition for learning extension centers;
- A learning extension center is a faith-based or community or other public sites that provides physical space to allow workstations for students where educational support is provided in a supervised setting.
- Tuition for learning pods;
- A learning pod is a small group of students receiving instruction from an educator.
- The purchase of curriculum, manipulatives, and consumable materials for home-school families;
- Educational, learning, or study skills services;
- Field trips to historical landmarks, museums, science centers, and theaters – including admission, exhibit, and program fees;
- Language classes;
- Musical instrument lessons;
*Claims submitted where the Service Provider is a parent/guardian or family member of the child who received the services are not reimbursable*